The Asian Development Bank Young Professionals Programme (better known as the ADB YPP) is an annual initiative focused on the selection and recruitment of distinguished and highly qualified young professionals from different parts of the world. Every year, about 2.000 – 4.000 candidates, from ADB member countries, apply for a chance to work as an international civil servant with the Bank. The applicants selected are invited to take part in a professional development program, so that they can start a successful career with the organization. This is a highly competitive selection process!
In the first round of the Asian Development Bank YPP selection process, you must fill out an online application form and send documents through the system. These documents will be analyzed not only in the first round, but in all of the others, and are decisive for your success in this competitive selection process. These documents must show that you have the technical knowledge and skills desired by the Bank; they should be well structured and contain no grammar, spelling or punctuation mistakes.
Therefore, it is of fundamental importance that your documents are carefully reviewed. This is exactly what our award-winning team will do for you. Our Asian Development Bank YPP application review service includes a review of the following documents:
1) Curriculum Vitae
2) Cover Letter
3) Application essay + thesis summary (when applicable)
A review of each of these documents will be carried out in two stages:
- Proofreading – highly qualified native English proofreaders will check your writing, formatting, correct errors and suggest improvements;
- Technical review – a team formed of PhD professors with vast experience at intergovernmental organizations will carry out a technical review of the documents that you submit to the ADB YPP, offering feedback for improvement. The fit of your documents with the ADB YPP policies and strategies will be evaluated.
Our application review services will really strengthen your application!
- Purchase an application review on our site.
- Following purchase on the “Order Received” page, press the “Submit Application Review” button which is located under “Order details”.
- Then, press the “Submit New Message” button on the “Application Review” page, followed by the “choose file” button.
- Use this button to send us your documents, preferably in .doc or .docx forms but .pdf and ODF (.odt, .ods, .odp) formats are also accepted. No single file should exceed 10MB or be password protected;
- Upload one document at a time, indicating exactly which file is attached (CV, Cover Letter or summaries) in the text box;
- Our professionals will thoroughly review your documents, highlight any changes, and upload the files onto our system, so that you have access to the updated documents;
- After sending the files, wait up to 3 working days (72 hours) to receive the updated versions, which will be available on the OpenIGO Store “my account” page, in the “application review” folder. You will be advised through your OpenIGO registered e-mail account as soon as your files are available for download.
- You will receive each of your files with all the corrections and suggestions duly highlighted, as well as an additional file with the feedback from the technical review undertaken by our team of professors and specialists.