With this package you will highly increase your chances of success in the interview stage of the WBG YPP 2020! In addition, it’s the perfect opportunity to save some money by acquiring the eBook + the Mock Interview with a special discount!
|The WBG YPP The Essential Guide (PDF) + 1 Month Support:|
|Chapter 1 – Introduction to the World Bank Group YPP
Chapter 2 – The World Bank Group (WBG): understanding the organization
Chapter 3 – Navigating through World Bank knowledge
Chapter 4 – The World Bank Group development model timeline
Chapter 5 – The foundations of New Institutionalism and New Public Management applied to World Bank public policies
Chapter 6 – Online application form
Chapter 7 – Curriculum Vitae (Presents a CV Sample of a Successful Candidate)
Chapter 8 – How to write good dissertation and thesis summaries
Chapter 9 – Writing an effective essay (Presents updated essay samples for the WBG YPP 2020-2021)
Chapter 10 – Effective reference letters
Chapter 11 – The World Bank Group interviews
Chapter 12 -The World Bank YPP Assessment Center
Frequently Asked Questions
|WBG YPP Mock Interview|
|The interviewer (a professor with a PhD who is a specialist in the WBG YPP) spends approximately two hours reading all your documents and preparing a script as per the WBG YPP model, plus around one hour in a mock interview with you. Every interview is personalized and unique.|
OpenIGO overall services are extremely well-rated by those who bought them! These are some of the testimonials we’ve had for our products:
Get prepared for the World Bank Group YPP (2020-2021) with our Mock Interview service! Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!
The World Bank Young Professional Program (YPP) selection cycle includes an interview phase, whose main aim is to find out more about the candidate, and analyze their knowledge, competences and experience. It is widely understood and disseminated by the World Bank that the WB YPP interview model is the behavioral event interview (BEI) but, in fact, it is mixed, combining this model with others: the traditional interview and the brain teaser interview (or puzzle interview).
Having a mock interview with a professional who has extensive experience and knowledge of the World Bank YPP interview model will help you be better prepared for this phase, greatly increasing your chances of being selected for the desired vacancy. World Bank YPP mock interviews are held via Skype (preferably), WhatsApp, Facetime or Hangouts, conducted by an interview specialist and last around 60 minutes. On average, the interviewer (a professor with a PhD who is a specialist in the WBG YPP) spends approximately two hours reading all your documents and preparing a script to be used in your interview. Every interview is personalized and unique.
Please note: We strongly recommend that you read the World Bank YPP interview in the eBook World Bank YPP: The Essential Guide before having a mock interview.
- Make the purchase on our site.
- Following purchase, press the “Book Now” button on the “Order Received” page, which is located under “Order details”.
- Then, on the “Book Now” page, continue with the scheduling. You will see all the times available. Select one of these. Do not forget to advise us of your time zone when scheduling.
- If you are not sure of the date and time you wish to schedule your mock interview, this is not a problem. You can schedule it at any time by going to “Orders” and pressing the “Book now” button on this page.
- After scheduling on the site, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from OpenIGO with all the information on your mock interview;
- If you wish to change the time of your mock interview, this is no problem at all, as long as it is done with a minimum of 48 hours’ notice. You just need to go to the “My Account” page and press the “appointments” button on “My products and services”. Press the “Change” button on this page and make the alteration. Changes are not permitted with less than 48 hours’ notice;
- OpenIGO will send an e-mail 24 hours before your mock interview session, reminding you of the appointment details;
- If you do not appear for the scheduled mock interview session, you will not be entitled to a new appointment.
- Do not forget that in order to carry out the mock interview, you must be available via the agreed means of communication, such as Skype (preferably), WhatsApp, Hangouts or Facetime.
- Mock Interview Length: 60 (sixty) minutes
- Mock Interview Language: English
- Means of holding the mock interview: Skype (preferably), WhatsApp, Facetime or Hangouts
- Re-scheduling: Is allowed up to 48 hours before the scheduled time.
Discover other WBG YPP Packages and Save Money! Choose the best offer for you!
If you are still not convinced that OpenIGO is the best option for you, take a look at some of the universities that many of our satisfied clients come from: