If you are a young professional, passionate about international development, and are looking for a career with social impact, in a multicultural environment full of new challenges, then you are in the right place. Buying the UN YPP Mock Interview you will find out how to earn a place on the United Nations Young Professionals Programme (YPP), one of the United Nations Secretariat’s most prestigious, competitive and thorough selection processes.
Every year the UN receives approximately 50,000 applications for the YPP, which selects around 100 highly qualified young people from around the world who wish to start an international career, hone their skills and assist the organization in fulfilling its mission.
As you can see, it is not an easy process but you can succeed if you are well prepared. That is why we are here: to provide you with step-by-step assistance to earn your place on the YPP. We have developed preparatory services for you with everything that you need to know to stand out in all the 2018 YPP selection process stages.
The UN YPP selection cycle includes also an oral examination phase, which consists of a competency-based video-conference interview, whose main aim is to find out more about the candidate, and analyze their knowledge, competences and experience. Only successful candidates in the written examination will be invited to take part in the oral examination.
Having a mock interview with a professional who has extensive experience and knowledge of the UN YPP interview model will help you be better prepared for this phase, greatly increasing your chances of being selected for the desired vacancy. UN YPP mock interviews are held via Skype (preferably), WhatsApp, Facetime or Hangouts, conducted by an interview specialist and last between 40 and 50 minutes.
The UN YPP 2018 mock interviews will take place between March 2019 and June 2019.
- Make the purchase on our site.
- Following purchase, press the “Book Now” button on the “Order Received” page, which is located under “Order details”.
- Then, on the “Book Now” page, continue with the scheduling. You will see all the times available. Select one of these. Do not forget to advise us of your time zone when scheduling.
- If you are not sure of the date and time you wish to schedule your mock interview, this is not a problem. You can schedule it at any time by going to “Orders” and pressing the “Book now” button on this page.
- After scheduling on the site, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from OpenIGO with all the information on your mock interview;
- If you wish to change the time of your mock interview, this is no problem at all, as long as it is done with a minimum of 48 hours’ notice. You just need to go to the “My Account” page and press the “appointments” button on “My products and services”. Press the “Change” button on this page and make the alteration. Changes are not permitted with less than 48 hours’ notice;
- OpenIGO will send an e-mail 24 hours before your mock interview session, reminding you of the appointment details;
- If you do not appear for the scheduled mock interview session, you will not be entitled to a new appointment.
- Do not forget that in order to carry out the mock interview, you must be available via the agreed means of communication, such as Skype (preferably), WhatsApp, Hangouts or Facetime.
- Mock Interview Length: between 40 (forty) and 50 (fifty) minutes
- Mock Interview Language: English
- Means of holding the mock interview: Skype (preferably), WhatsApp, Facetime or Hangouts
- Re-scheduling: Is allowed up to 48 hours before the scheduled time.
Get also the UN YPP Cover Letter Review!