Working for an institution such as the International Monetary Fund (IMF) is a dream for many. The IMF combines good remuneration and a wide range of benefits with a rewarding career that can make a real difference in the lives of millions of people and improve their quality of life. In addition, working for the IMF means having a global career with a global reach, in a multicultural and pleasant environment; you will be able to construct influential networks and receive encouragement to develop professionally.
OpenIGO can help you increase your chances of succeeding in these competitive selection processes with our IMF Jobs and Careers Mock Interview service!
Most selection processes across the IMF include an interview phase, which aims to find out more about the candidate, and analyze their knowledge, competences, and experience. IMF’s interview model is focused on the candidate’s knowledge of monetary, fiscal, balance of payments, and financial sector issues and their behavioral skills, in order to provide a deeper assessment of their analytical abilities, judgment, interpersonal skills, knowledge of macroeconomics and related areas, as well as the ability to convey complex issues in a logical and structured way.
Having a mock interview with a professional who has extensive experience and knowledge of the IMF interview model will help you be better prepared for this phase, greatly increasing your chances of being selected for the desired vacancy. IMF mock interviews are held via Skype (preferably), WhatsApp, Facetime or Hangouts, conducted by an interview specialist and lasts around 60 minutes.
Why should you purchase the IMF Jobs Mock Interview?
- We have an 87% client satisfaction rate!
- On average, the interviewer (a professor with a Ph.D. who is a specialist in the IMF) spends approximately two hours reading all your documents and preparing an original and personalized script to be used in your interview.
- All the experience is set to reproduce the interview in the same way that is carried out by the IMF.
- At the end of your mock interview, thorough feedback is given on your performance.
- Make the purchase on our website;
- Following purchase, press the “Book Now” button on the “Order Received” page, which is located under “Order details”;
- Then, on the “Book Now” page, continue with the scheduling. You will see all the times available. Select one of these;
- If you are not sure of the date and time you wish to schedule your mock interview, this is not a problem. You can schedule it at any time by going to “Orders” and pressing the “Book now” button on this page;
- After scheduling on the site, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from OpenIGO with all the information on your mock interview;
- If you wish to change the time of your mock interview, this is not a problem at all, as long as it is done with a minimum of 48 hours’ notice. You just need to go to the “My Account” page and press the “appointments” button on “My products and services”. Press the “Change” button on this page and make the alteration. Changes are not permitted with less than 48 hours’ notice;
- OpenIGO will send an e-mail 24 hours before your mock interview session, reminding you of the appointment details;
- If you do not appear for the scheduled mock interview session, you will not be entitled to a new appointment;
- Do not forget that in order to carry out the mock interview, you must be available via the agreed means of communication, such as Skype (preferably), WhatsApp, Hangouts or Facetime.
- Mock Interview Length: 60 (sixty) minutes;
- Mock Interview Language: English;
- Means of holding the mock interview: Skype (preferably), WhatsApp, Facetime or Hangouts;
- Re-scheduling: allowed up to 48 hours before the scheduled time.