Landing an internship at International Finance Corporation is a dream for many. Understandably, since the IFC Internship Program combines good remuneration and a wide range of benefits with meaningful work that can help millions of people around the world. If this is your case, OpenIGO can help you increase your chances of succeeding in this competitive selection process.
The IFC Internship Program selection cycle may include an interview phase, which aims to find out more about the candidate, and analyze their knowledge, competences and experience.
Having a mock interview with a professional who has extensive experience and knowledge of the IFC interview model will help you be better prepared for this phase, greatly increasing your chances of being selected for the desired vacancy. The IFC Internship Mock Interview is held by Skype, Zoom, WhatsApp, Facetime or Hangouts, conducted by an interview specialist and lasts around 60 minutes.
Why should you purchase the mock interview?
- On average, the interviewer (a professor with a Ph.D. who is a specialist in the IFC Internships) spends approximately two hours reading all your documents and preparing an original and personalized script to be used in your interview.
- All the experience is set to reproduce the interview in the same way that is carried out by the International Finance Corporation.
- At the end of your mock interview, thorough feedback is given about your performance.
- Make the purchase on our website;
- Following purchase, press the “Book Now” button on the “Order Received” page, which is located under “Order details”;
- Then, on the “Book Now” page, continue with the scheduling. You will see all the times available. Select one of these. Do not forget to advise us of your time zone when scheduling;
- If you are not sure of the date and time you wish to schedule your mock interview, this is not a problem. You can schedule it at any time by going to “Orders” and pressing the “Book now” button on this page;
- After scheduling on the site, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from OpenIGO with all the information on your mock interview;
- If you wish to change the time of your mock interview, this is no problem at all, as long as it is done with a minimum of 48 hours’ notice. You just need to go to the “My Account” page and press the “appointments” button on “My products and services”. Press the “Change” button on this page and make the alteration. Changes are not permitted with less than 48 hours’ notice;
- OpenIGO will send an e-mail 24 hours before your mock interview session, reminding you of the appointment details;
- If you do not appear for the scheduled mock interview session, you will not be entitled to a new appointment;
- Do not forget that in order to carry out the mock interview, you must be available via the agreed means of communication, such as Skype (preferably), WhatsApp, Hangouts or Facetime;
- Mock Interview Length: 60 (sixty) minutes;
- Mock Interview Language: English;
- Means of holding the mock interview: Skype, Zoom, WhatsApp, Facetime or Hangouts;
- Re-scheduling: Is allowed up to 48 hours before the scheduled time.
Save money with our Packages!
Get also other products below and enhance your chances of success!