Working for the African Development Bank (AfDB) is a dream for many. Among the different ways of selecting staff, the Young Professionals Program (YPP) is known as the AfDB’s most important and prestigious selection process. The AfDB YPP is a highly competitive selection process. Every year, around 8.000 – 10.000 highly qualified young people from around the world apply for this program but only around 20-30 applicants are selected each year. Being selected for the AfDB YPP can change your life forever, but this is no easy task.
The AfDB Young Professional Program (YPP) selection cycle includes an interview phase, whose main aim is to find out more about the candidate, and analyze their knowledge, competences and experience. The AfDB YPP interview model combines traditional questions and technical ones. In addition, behavioral-event questions addressing the competencies described on the AfDB YPP’s page can also be expected.
Having a mock interview with a professional who has extensive experience and knowledge of the AfDB YPP interview model will help you be better prepared for this phase, greatly increasing your chances of being selected for the desired vacancy. AfDB YPP mock interviews are held via Skype (preferably), WhatsApp, Facetime or Hangouts, conducted by an interview specialist and last between 40 and 50 minutes.
- Make the purchase on our site.
- Following purchase, press the “Book Now” button on the “Order Received” page, which is located under “Order details”.
- Then, on the “Book Now” page, continue with the scheduling. You will see all the times available. Select one of these. Do not forget to advise us of your time zone when scheduling.
- If you are not sure of the date and time you wish to schedule your mock interview, this is not a problem. You can schedule it at any time by going to “Orders” and pressing the “Book now” button on this page.
- After scheduling on the site, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from OpenIGO with all the information on your mock interview;
- If you wish to change the time of your mock interview, this is no problem at all, as long as it is done with a minimum of 48 hours’ notice. You just need to go to the “My Account” page and press the “appointments” button on “My products and services”. Press the “Change” button on this page and make the alteration. Changes are not permitted with less than 48 hours’ notice;
- OpenIGO will send an e-mail 24 hours before your mock interview session, reminding you of the appointment details;
- If you do not appear for the scheduled mock interview session, you will not be entitled to a new appointment.
- Do not forget that in order to carry out the mock interview, you must be available via the agreed means of communication, such as Skype (preferably), WhatsApp, Hangouts or Facetime.
- Mock Interview Length: 60 (sixty) minutes
- Mock Interview Language: English
- Means of holding the mock interview: Skype (preferably), WhatsApp, Facetime or Hangouts
- Re-scheduling: Is allowed up to 48 hours before the scheduled time.
Get also the products below and enhance your chances of success!
If you want to know more about the program itself, access: