Do you want to be the next intern of the International Finance Corporation? We can help you!
Working for the International Finance Corporation (IFC) is a dream for many! Participating in the IFC Internship Program combines a wide range of benefits with meaningful work that can help people around the world. Working for an international organization means developing a global career with a global reach, in a multicultural and pleasant environment; where you will be able to construct influential networks and receive encouragement to develop professionally.
Selection criteria for the IFC Global Internship Program include:
• Candidates must be in the first or second-to-last year of an MBA or other Master’s level program.
• Strong interest in and commitment to impact investing and sustainable private sector solutions
• At least three years of relevant work experience related to the advertised opportunities (previous job positions, paid or unpaid internships, and volunteer work count).
• Emerging markets experience preferred
• For investment-related opportunities, strong analytical, quantitative, communication, negotiation, business development and client relationship skills
• Enthusiasm for working in multicultural teams and across borders
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; proficiency in one or more languages – Arabic, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Malagasy – strongly preferred
In pursuit of its mission, the OpenIGO network has developed support and guidance services, with the aim of highly increasing your chances of success in this competitive selection process. These include an Application Review and a Mock Interview – based on the Asian Development Bank original model. For more information, access:
In this article, we are going to present each of these services and you will understand why they are worth every cent!